How To Treat Painful Pimples : Many Options Available in the Market
A pimple is a kind of comedo that results from excess sebum and dead skin cells getting trapped in the pores of the skin. In its aggravated state, it may evolve into a pustule or papules. Pimples can be treated by acne medications, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatories prescribed by a physician, or various over the counter remedies purchased at a pharmacy. Pimples are most annoying, especially if it is flashing on your cheeks.
How To Treat Painful Pimples
We have many options available in the market but it may have side effects. So you may try some home remedies:
1. Touch me not- Yes please, put your hands off, don’t touch it and it will go off faster. Touching it may further result in infection and scar.
2. Stop wearing makeup for some days. Or use only light one with good quality.
3. Check your diet. Be selective while eating.
4. Make a cucumber paste/ Garlic paste /onion Paste or you can mix it by grinding it at home. Use it as a face pack and let it dry. Wash your face and see the results.
5. Apply lemon juice/ tea tree oil / Aloe vera Gel/ white toothpaste/ Honey with the help of cotton it will help to dry it faster.
6. You can use ice cubes as it will cool the irritation and redness.
7. Steam your Face