Magic tissue is an innovative product that replaces the traditional usage of normal tissues. The ordinary wet tissue contains preservatives and anti‐bacteria which may cause allergic reactions or other side effects such as rashes and skin diseases to a child or a person with sensitive skin. These preservatives and anti‐bacteria also produce uncomfortable scents and when stored for a length of period the wet tissue may develop bacteria and other fungus.
Magic tissue supplied in a shape of coin; is just like a piece of soft cloth, made from 100% natural pulp. It is degradable and environmental friendly, durable, very soft and hygienic product. As it is fully compressed so it has least chances of developing any germs or fungus or unpleasant smell. You can use this magic coin tissue in different manner and in different situations. It doesn’t even tear down easily like a normal tissue.